DescriptionBurns & McDonnell’s(B&M) Mumbai India office is seeking General Civil Engineers and Designers to serve International Clients. This requirement is for Oil, Gas & Chemicals group. B&M is ranked in top 60 large companies in India and provides Training and Development opportunities for everyone. We have international trips to our offices and Sites to develop Technical and collaborative skills. Recently, we have won Biggest Project ever in the 124 years of B&M and we have very good opportunities for aspiring Engineers to become part of this prestigious project.The Engineerwill work on project planning and detailed engineering. Following is a description of typical job responsibilities
- Support structural design of projects from the conceptual phase to detailed design phase for project needs and requirements.
- Participate in development of project schedule, scope, budget, and staffing planning. Responsible for effective change management.
- Prepare structural specifications, design details, and calculations for steel, foundations and substructures for Piperack, Tech structures, equipment foundation, electrical buildings foundations etc.
- Review structural, equipment vendor drawings and interface with suppliers, clients and other engineering disciplines.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering or Masters in Structural Engineering
- Two (2) years to Ten (10) years of structural engineering experience with EPC (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction) experiencepreferred.
- Hands-on knowledge in standard engineering techniques and procedures. Strong knowledge of structural design codes (e.g., IBC, AISC, ACI, ASCE7, PIP) is preferable.
- Strong computer skills including software’s such as RISA, STAAD.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills, ability to work methodically and analytically in quantitative problem-solvingenvironment.
- Strong diligence, facilitation, team building, collaboration, organization
- Proficiency in written & verbal English and experience working with United States based resources.