Who We Are:Founded in 1964, TTL is an engineering design firm focused on delivering integrated infrastructure solutions for public and private clients. From site and corridor selection to due diligence, design, and construction services, TTL is your trusted partner providing single-sourced custom solutions for complex infrastructure development. With more than 425 team members across the Southern United States, TTL provides a wide range of services, including civil, transportation, and geotechnical engineering; environmental consulting and remediation; testing, inspection, and observation of construction materials; and surveying.What We Want:TTL is seeking a Project Engineer/Regional Leader to join our team in our Decatur/Huntsville, AL region. The ideal candidate must have 5 to 10+ years of experience in geotechnical and civil engineering and construction materials testing consulting and is highly motivated, organized, creative, and a responsible individual interested in working as part of a team, while developing personal technical and professional skills. This position includes managing an engineering department, scheduling and managing a group of field technicians, producing proposals, client management, business development, and invoicing & billing. The Project Engineer/RegionalLeader is responsible for all aspects of the safe, effective, profitable and efficient execution of construction materials projects and managing a department.Responsibilities:
- Ensure team follows safety rules and guidelines including safety planning for all projects.
- Safety, cost estimating, proposal preparation, monitoring project schedules to meet deadlines, cost control, staffing, project invoicing, and report review.
- Ensure that work is executed on time, within budget, in accordance with project requirements and within company policies, procedures and standards.
- Oversee and manage the field technicians to ensure that projects are ran safely, profitably, and that our clients are completely satisfied.
- Managing clients and developing business for the department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, or Construction Engineering
- Registration as a Professional Engineer (P.E.) in AL or ability to obtain within six months.
- 5+ years of construction management preferred, but not required.
- 5+ years of personnel management preferred, but not required.
- Effective communication (both written and oral) and organizational skills.
- Good driving record and strong awareness of personal safety
Job Type: Full-timeThis position is subject to a pre-employment drug and motor vehicle record check.TTL is an EEO/AAP employer