Job ID: NOR0003LNOur People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we’re integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Your Impact:At Jacobs, we don’t settle – always looking beyond to raise the bar and deliver with excellence. We apply our expertise and knowledge as we look into the future with great optimism and focus. We don’t settle until we give our best and know that we’re making a difference. We’re seeking a Civil / Site Project Engineer to join our multidisciplinary Site Development team. Primary responsibilities will consist of land development design and jurisdictional agency permitting. We’ll provide you professional growth by having you be responsible for the oversight and coordination with co-workers/support staff, quality control, client and sub-consultant contacts and tracking project financials. You’ll be accountable for schedule and technical quality of challenging engineering tasks, as you gain familiarity with the client’s expectations, scope, budget, and schedule. Your multi-discipline, highly interactive team will conceptualize initial civil design for land/site development, prepare grading plans, performing earthwork and drainage/storm water calculations. Bring your curiosity, talent for multi-tasking and collaboration, and extreme organizational skills and we’ll help you grow, pursue and fulfill your professional goals.At Jacobs, we’re partnering across the globe to create the best project outcomes by maximizing the design, digital technology, and support capabilities of our Global Integrated Delivery (GID) teammates. By joining Jacobs, you’ll commit to supporting and engaging with these teams, as we work to build a company like no other. Here’s What You’ll Need:• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
• Engineer In Training (EIT)
• Project engineering experience related to site development and familiarity with regulatory requirements
• Experience with Massachusetts jurisdictional agency permitting, and Federal UFC design requirements.
• Experienced in AutoCAD Civil 3D (focus on site plan layout, grading, drainage, coordination with other disciplines)Ideally, You’ll Also Have:
• Registered PE
• Demonstrated success in client relationships
• Strong time management and attention to detail skills
• Ability to multi-task and independently prioritize your workload while adhering to company guidelines
• Excellent organizational skillsJacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.