What we are looking forAs an Entry-Level Civil Engineer you will provide engineering/design and construction monitoring support on projects for landfills, solid waste, transfer stations, and environmental remediation for private and municipal clients. You will work with Professional Engineers to learn a project from design through construction to operation.How you can make an impact as an Entry-Level Civil Engineer
- Prepare grading plan designs, stormwater management design and calculations, water balance models, volume calculations and other calculations.
- Prepare engineering reports, including tabulated data, charts, graphs, sketches and figures.
- Conduct and document construction quality assurance observations to ensure compliance with construction documents.
- Complete quality control reviews on all work product (reports, design plans, design calculations, data, etc.) prior to submission.
- Coordinate with contractors, subcontractors, and clients.
- Coordinate with others for design plans/figures or use AutoCAD for design plans/figures.
- Prepare permit applications, regulatory agency submittals and responses with supporting documentation.
- Perform construction oversight out in the field.
- Bachelors of Science degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, or Geotechnical Engineering required.
- Minimum of 3 months of relevant environmental or engineering internship, work, or research experience required.
- AutoCAD experience required.
- Engineer-in-Training (EIT) preferred, but not required.
- Valid Driver’s License with a driving record in good standing required.
Whether its reducing methane emissions at agricultural facilities and landfills, repurposing contaminated properties, producing alternative energy, or sequestering carbon, weve been focused on finding smart climate solutions and improving the natural environment since our inception over 50 years ago. Join our 100% employee-owned firm and start creating your own legacy. As a growing firm, we offer excellent opportunities for career advancement and a competitive package, including:
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K, and employer-funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Student Debt Employer Contribution Program
- Paid holidays and PTO
SCS Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). SCS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status.If you have questions, difficulty using our online system and/or you need an accommodation due to a disability then please contact us about your interest in employment at [email protected]