Gale Associates, Inc., a well-respected national engineering/planning firm celebrating over 58 years in business and rated one of Zweig White’s “Best Firms to Work For” for the past 9 consecutive years, seeks a Registered Sr. Project Manager in our Towson, MD office. Key Responsibilities:
- The selected candidate would provide building enclosure evaluations, forensic investigations, designs, construction administration, commissioning services and peer reviews for projects throughout the Mid-Atlantic States.
- Minimum BS degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or Architecture, 8-10 years’ proven professional experience in building enclosure evaluation, design and performance and a track record of sound project/client management.
- E. or AIA Registration is required. LEED®AP certification is desirable.
- Microsoft Office expertise and the ability to communicate well, both verbally and in writing, are critical to this position.
- Some travel (5-10%) and attendance at trade shows are required.
A competitive salary is only one part of the benefits that Gale provides to compensate and recognize staff. Gale offers a strong mentoring program that promotes advancement opportunities for all staff. In addition, Gale takes pride in our balanced work environment which allows remote work and monthly events that provide time for our Gale Team to socialize. Please visit our careers section at www.galeassociates.org for more details. First-day coverage benefits including:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Insurance
- Delta Dental & EyeMed Vision insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible work schedule/remote options
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan and Trust
- 3 weeks’ vacation accrual upon hire
- 12 annual paid holidays, competitive sick & personal time
- Tuition reimbursement program for continuing education programs
- College loan-repayment program
- Fully-paid Life/Disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Assistance programs
Gale is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity