Gale Associates, Inc., a well-respected national engineering/planning firm celebrating over 58 years in business and rated one of Zweig White’s “Best Firms to Work For” for the past 9 consecutive years, seeks an established Project Architect or Engineer for our Building Enclosure Design and Consulting Group located in Portland, ME. Requirements:
- A Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction, Structural Engineering, Architecture or Architectural Engineering Technology and a minimum of 7 years in exterior building envelope renovations, analysis, design and construction administration.
- Technical experience in building envelope and experience with moisture intrusion, evaluations, and renovation designs is essential.
- Registration path required, an EIT, P. E. or AIA Registration is preferred.
- Excellent written/presentations skills and proficient computer skills (MS Office, CAD, and Outlook are required).
A competitive salary is only one part of the benefits that Gale provides to compensate and recognize staff. Gale offers a strong mentoring program that promotes advancement opportunities for all staff. In addition, Gale takes pride in our balanced work environment which allows remote work and monthly events that provide time for our Gale Team to socialize. Please visit our careers section at www.galeassociates.org for more details. First-day coverage benefits including:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Insurance
- Delta Dental & EyeMed Vision insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible work schedule/remote options
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan and Trust
- 3 weeks’ vacation accrual upon hire
- 12 annual paid holidays, competitive sick & personal time
- Tuition reimbursement program for continuing education programs
- College loan-repayment program
- Fully-paid Life/Disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Assistance programs
Gale is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity