DPR Construction is looking for drywall mechanics with at least 5 years of experience in commercial construction. Job Requirements:
- Thorough knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in drywall framing, hanging and finishing.
- Must have experience in interior/exterior metal stud framing.
- Experience in all phases of metal framing.
- Thorough operating knowledge of all drywall hand tools and power tools, including their uses, repair and maintenance.
- Ability to communicate well with both management and crew.
- Ability to work with crew to successfully complete project.
- Ability to get along with people.
- Must have ability to perform task with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints and layout.
- *Door/hardware installation is a plus*
- *Acoustical Ceiling installation is a plus*
- Climbing, standing, sitting, walking, reaching, bending, balancing, squatting and kneeling for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to lift/push/pull up to and not limited to 100 lbs.
- Working Conditions:
- Work occurs primarily in on-site environment and may be indoors or outdoors. May sometimes involve heights, exposure to hot or cold weather, loud noises, dust and fumes.
- Must have experience with these tools: Hand tools/ Cordless Screw Gun/Corded Screw Gun/Router/12gaCords/Cutting Drywall Knife/Tape Measure/Laser/C-Clamp/2 & 4 ft Levels/Framing Square and or Speed Square/Snips/Drywall Saw/T-Square
- *Ability to use AMES Tools (Bazooka/Corner Boxes/Flat Boxes/Pumps, etc.) is a plus*
- All PPE (Personnel Protective Equipment) Must be worn at all times (safety vest, protective eye-wear, hearing protection, gloves, sleeves as needed, hard hat, face shield, & approved foot wear).
Pay based on experience and capabilities.
DPR offers medical/dental/vision/life insurance and Paid Care Leave along with a 401(k) match for employees.