Job available in these locations:
Seattle, WA, United StatesBoise, ID, United StatesBoston, MA, United StatesIndependence, OH, United StatesGreenville, SC, United StatesRocky Hill, CT, United StatesOverland Park, KS, United StatesPhoenix, AZ, United StatesPortland, ME, United StatesRochester, NY, United StatesSan Diego, CA, United StatesWalnut Creek, CA, United StatesMidlothian, VA, United StatesPortland, OR, United StatesRockford, MI, United StatesMissoula, MT, United StatesCincinnati, OH, United StatesNational Market Leader - Energy
Haley & Aldrich is an 800+ person national engineering and environmental consulting firm with creative, technically strong staff who collaborate to deliver exceptional value to our clients. We look for professionals with a passion for solving the most complex client problems. This problem-solving ability and opportunity to be a change agent is a vital part of our culture, no matter what level or role a staff member holds.We are seeking a senior professional to lead Haley & Aldrich’s national energy market.The energy market is well-established at Haley & Aldrich, with annual gross revenue of nearly $50 million. Our work in the energy market is currently focused in several key practice areas: site remediation, coal combustion residuals management, capital energy infrastructure permitting & development including renewables, and design-build construction. The primary focus of this position will be to establish and execute a robust strategy that will leverage existing strengths and identify key areas for growth.The successful candidate will report to the Chief Client Officer. This is an excellent opportunity for a senior-level professional to join a leading national professional services firm. This is a full-time position, and the location is flexible coincident with our existing offices. DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will:
- Serve as a model of our safety culture approaching all aspects of our work with a safety-first attitude.
- Synthesize market, client, and competitor intelligence to identify short-term and long-term opportunities and risks.
- Collaborate with others to develop and execute the company’s strategy for the energy market, including maintaining market share and producing profitable growth.
- Be a key member of the Haley & Aldrich’s market leadership team, driving not only the energy market strategy but also contributing to cross-market business opportunities.
- A minimum of 15 years of relevant experience in the energy market.
- Strong client relationships and networks. Well-known and technically credible in the market.
- Proven track record of developing client relationships and leading business growth.
- Significant involvement with energy-related trade organizations that has led to visibility and relationships with multiple energy companies.
- Experience in leading delivery of environmental and engineering services to clients is beneficial, including permitting, licensing, compliance, natural resource impact assessment, geotechnical and civil engineering, trenchless technologies, and design-build construction.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, develop, and motivate individuals and teams. Collaborative and skilled at inquiry.
- Excellent writing, communication, strategic thinking, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong business and financial management acumen.
- Minimum B.S. degree in geotechnical or civil engineering, environmental sciences or engineering, natural resources, geology, or related fields. M.S. degree preferred.
About Haley & AldrichHaley & Aldrich, Inc. is committed to delivering the value our clients need from their capital, operations, and environmental projects. Our one-team approach allows us to draw from our 800 engineers, scientists, and constructors in 35 offices for creative collaboration and expert perspectives. Since our founding in 1957, we have had one goal in all we do: deliver long-term value efficiently, no matter how straightforward or complex the challenge. Visit haleyaldrich.com.Haley & Aldrich is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, age, disability, veteran or any other legally protected status. We offer excellent career growth, a highly competitive total compensation plan and a solid benefits package that includes; health, dental, vision; Short-Term/Long-Term Disability; 401(k) with match; generous vacation plan and paid time off; tuition reimbursement; long-term care, and more. Interested candidates should apply online on our Careers page.In accordance with Washington and California Equal Pay Transparency laws, the salary range for this role in WA is $172,000 - $258,000 and the salary range for this role in CA is $162,900 - $274,000.#LI-CA1