Environmental Scientist/GeologistAt Haley & Aldrich, our goal is to deliver exceptional service to our clients and our communities. And we know that to do so, we need diverse and unconventional thinkers. That’s why we foster a culture that provides collaboration, flexibility, and support – so our staff can bring their unique value to bear and explore the areas they’re passionate about.
Are you looking to work in an environment where you can be your authentic self and work on projects that are meaningful to you?We are looking to add new talent to our growing team! We are currently seeking an Environmental Scientist/Geologist to work in a technical support role with highly skilled professionals on diverse project teams in a dynamic environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing group and company and get involved in a variety of projects for a diverse range of clients. This is a full-time position located in our Cleveland, OH offices.DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will:
- Conduct routine data collection, synthesis, and analysis using approved procedures appropriate for their discipline
- Assist in identifying technical issues and approaches for evaluation
- Review regulations as appropriate
- Conduct site reconnaissance
- Perform other routine data collection activities
- Document project-related activities
- Draft technical sections of project communications and reports
- Perform all work in accordance with company and client Health & Safety protocols.
- B.S. in Environmental Science, Geology or related field
- 0-3 years of related work experience, including internships
- Willingness to travel frequently, including overnight trips (approx.. 70% travel)
- Must comply with the Guiding Principles and Code of Behavior articulated in our Company Charter
- Must comply with company and client Health & Safety protocols
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maintains membership in one professional society or technical organization in their discipline or primary area of technical interest
- Computer Skills – Strong computer literacy skills including proficiency in industry standard software
- OSHA 40-hr. HAZWOPER training preferred by not required.
About Haley & AldrichHaley & Aldrich, Inc. is committed to delivering the value our clients need from their capital, operations, and environmental projects. Our one-team approach allows us to draw from our 800 engineers, scientists, and constructors in 35 offices for creative collaboration and expert perspectives. Since our founding in 1957, we have had one goal in all we do: deliver long-term value efficiently, no matter how straightforward or complex the challenge. Visit haleyaldrich.com.Haley & Aldrich is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, age, disability, veteran or any other legally protected status. We offer excellent career growth, a highly competitive total compensation plan and a solid benefits package that includes; health, dental, vision; Short-Term/Long-Term Disability; 401(k) with match; generous vacation plan and paid time off; tuition reimbursement; long-term care, and more. Interested candidates should apply online on our Careers page.#LI-NS1