At Arcadis we focus on attracting, retaining and developing people who share our passion and commitment to improve quality of life. In return we offer you the opportunity to transform your world and the world around you, that could be through client work, upskilling yourself, championing equality and inclusion or getting involved in charity work, to name just a few. Our people value different perspectives, they care about the sustainability of our planet and dare to shape the future.One of our core values is ‘people first’, and supported by our Lovinklaan foundation, we invest in you for the long term, to ensure you reach your full potential. You’ll have the opportunity to own your career and work on industry-defining projects, finding solutions to real challenges that make a difference to people’s lives. You’re encouraged to have a growth mindset and are given the space to develop personally and professionally, building a flexible career that works for you.Role description:In preparation for upcoming major civil infrastructure projects, we are looking for seasoned Project Engineers with Civil /Drainage and Structures experience working on Main Roads Western Australia projects to join our team.Role accountabilities:
- Carry out on-going surveillance of work practices and ensure compliance with technical specifications and quality procedures;
- Identify and investigate non-conformances and ensure appropriate measures are implemented to prevent reoccurrence;
- Assisting the Compliance Manager in developing reports, records management and creation of templates;
- Review and verification of quality records in accordance with contractual obligations and compliance;
- Provide guidance and training to on-site project personnel and ensure they have a sound understanding of the quality requirements; and
- Preparation, reviewing and updating project registers.
Qualifications & Experience: First and foremost, you share our passion for improving the quality of life and embrace the values of a strong safety culture. You are a tertiary qualified engineer with experience in civil infrastructure projects and come to us with:
- Experience in construction of bridges and roads;
- Sound knowledge of Australian Standards and Main Roads Western Australia (MRWA) specifications;
- Proficiency in developing technical reports;
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to take initiative;
- Ability to proactively participate in project teams, but also work autonomously and in remote locations from time to time; and
- Familiarity with EDMS/IMS systems will be highly regarded, as will quality system knowledge.
Why Become an Arcadian?Our work with clients has a direct impact on people’s lives and on the planet. We make moving, living and belonging in cities safer, more resilient and more sustainable. By partnering with our clients as responsible custodians of our earth's resources, we can create a sustainable planet.We continue to think of new ways to make positive impacts and create better experiences for people; data driven and digital solutions have become part of the Arcadis DNA. Working together with clients and using techniques like design thinking, we can get to the heart of our clients’ most pressing challenges and work together to solve them.As a lobal business, we have committed to support five of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals to ensure that our projects contribute to a better and more sustainable future for all. But it’s not just the work that we do on client projects that benefits communities and our planet. As a global business, we are committed to making a positive impact to society by supporting local communities where we operate.To help protect our planet, we monitor and measure non-financial information to inform business decisions and reduce our own environmental impact as part of our commitment to be net zero carbon as a global company by 2030.
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging:
We want you to be able to bring your best self to work every day which is why we take equality and inclusion seriously and hold ourselves to account for our actions. Our ambition is to be an employer of choice and provide a great place to work for all our people.
Transform Your World.