At Haley & Aldrich, we pride ourselves on our small-company culture, with big-company opportunities. Our staff appreciate that project diversity and flexible environment. Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Bring your expertise, industry knowledge, and leadership to Haley & Aldrich – we’ll give you the flexibility and support to chart your own career path and explore the areas you’re passionate about. DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will:
- Support the development and execution of technical approaches to problem-solving, specifically as related to hydrogeological evaluations and supporting remedial corrective actions under regulatory programs and in adherence with client objectives
- Conduct/lead and support management of routine data collection, synthesis, and analysis using approved procedures appropriate for the hydrogeology discipline.
- Document project-related activities.
- Conduct/lead and support management of field oversight of drilling activities using various drilling methods, geophysical logging, and well construction.
- B.S. degree in engineering (geotechnical, environmental geological), environmental science, geology, hydrogeology, or other related discipline. (7-10 years’ experience)
- M.S. degree with a concentration in Hydrogeology desired
- 7-10 years of environmental consulting experience including designing, managing and implementing groundwater monitoring compliance programs, conducting hydrogeological investigations, and assisting in the design of groundwater remedies
About Haley & AldrichHaley & Aldrich, Inc. is committed to delivering the value our clients need from their capital, operations, and environmental projects. Our one-team approach allows us to draw from our 800 engineers, scientists, and constructors in 35 offices for creative collaboration and expert perspectives. Since our founding in 1957, we have had one goal in all we do: deliver long-term value efficiently, no matter how straightforward or complex the challenge. Visit haleyaldrich.com.Haley & Aldrich is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, age, disability, veteran or any other legally protected status. We offer excellent career growth, a highly competitive total compensation plan and a solid benefits package that includes; health, dental, vision; Short-Term/Long-Term Disability; 401(k) with match; generous vacation plan and paid time off; tuition reimbursement; long-term care, and more. Interested candidates should apply online on our Careers page.#LI-NL1