- Responsible for technical compliance and administration of construction contracts and enforces the contract terms and conditions; documents contractual actions accurately and adequately; and facilitate the interface between the construction contractor and other entities
- Coordinates and monitors construction activities, assures contractual compliance
- Supports the Quality Assurance Manager for performing Quality Assurance of the contractor's activities which includes reviewing the implementation of the Quality Control Plan.
- Performs quality assurance inspections of critical activities and will monitor the Contractor's Inspection Plan.
- Schedules inspections and coordinate testing and inspection activities performed by others, including specialty inspectors and other agencies.
- Reviews and accept the Contractor's schedule and monthly updates and will also provide the Contractor's schedule to the Agency Program Control Manager for input to the master schedule.
- Prepares weekly and monthly engineering reports, progress meetings, manuals, and other correspondence related to work activities.
- Performs other duties of similar nature and level as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or related field and seven (7) years of experience in construction and management of transportation projects including a minimum of three (3) years of experience in public agency projects preferred.
- Registration as a Professional Engineer (P.E.)
- Full Covid-19 vaccination is recommended. Mandatory vaccinations and proof of vaccination are subject to client requirements, federal, state or local law.
Hill International is an international construction consulting firm that provides program and project management, construction management, cost engineering and estimating, quality assurance, inspection, scheduling, risk management and claims avoidance to clients involved in major construction projects worldwide. Hill has participated in over 10,000 project assignments with a total construction value of more than $600 billion. Hill is a publicly traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HIL), and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. (www.hillintl.com)Hill International is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
Note: This job description is intended to provide an indication of the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and other essential functions to be carried out as part of fulfilling the role mentioned in the job title. Various other duties as required.