We are currently looking for an Senior Engineer in our Denver office. This individual will be responsible for:
- Performing structural computations in the design and analysis of concrete, steel or other miscellaneous structures
- Creating analysis models and interpreting results for 2D and 3D structural frames
- Assisting with construction administrative tasks, including site visits and shop drawing review
- Understanding load paths for gravity and lateral loads and calculating applicable loads based on appropriate building codes
- Assisting with design drawings, quantities, cost estimates, specifications, reports and other project deliverables while working with the structures team
- Preparing technical studies and reports
In this position, the individual will be required to work closely with a team of Structural Engineers and/or Project Managers. A willingness to work in a team environment, following the standards we have in place is a must. A “can-do”, client-focused attitude is crucial.
- Master’s in Civil Engineering with emphasis in Structural Engineering
- 6 - 11 years of experience
- P.E. in Colorado Required
- Experience with Revit, Rhino or Grasshopper is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational skills
This position has a salary range between $85K - $118K annually depending on experience and offers eligibility for our annual performance bonus program as well as a competitive benefits package that includes medical/dental vision coverage, 401(k) matching, PTO and STD, LTD and other supplemental benefits. Walter P Moore is an equal employment opportunity employer, and provides equal employment opportunities (including offering competitive compensation and benefit packages) to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to any characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Walter P Moore is an international company of engineers, architects, innovators, and creative people who solve some of the world’s most complex structural and infrastructure challenges. Providing structural, diagnostics, civil, traffic, parking, transportation, enclosure, and construction engineering services, we design solutions that are cost- and resource-efficient, forward-thinking, and help support and shape communities worldwide. Founded in 1931 and headquartered in Houston, Texas, our 700+ professionals work across 23 U.S. offices and 6 international locations.