- Collaborate and design with team members to find solutions that best fit the need of our customers and our internal Innovation group.
- Develop improvements to the availability, scalability, and performance of our data pipelines, including the implementation of monitoring tools to facilitate the process.
- Implement DevOps techniques such as continuous improvement, release planning, continuous integration, continuous delivery, continuous testing, and continuous monitoring and feedback.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States, without restrictions.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Geomatics, Aerospace Engineering, Civil Engineering, or related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience with Git.
- Proficient in speaking and writing in English.
Our Contribution to You (Growth Opportunity):At Fugro, we focus on helping our employees at every level of their career identify and use their strengths to contribute their best every day. From entry-level team members to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to grow knowledge and experiences. We support our employees by offering opportunities to sharpen their skills through on-the-job learning experiences to formal internal and external development programs.Benefits:At Fugro, we value people and offer a broad range of benefits which include, but are not limited to:
- A choice of Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans.
- Basic Group Life and AD&D Insurance.
- Short-term and Long-term Disability.
- A broad range of voluntary benefits.
- An employer-matched, 100% vested 401(k) Plan.
How to apply?If you are interested in this role we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you. Please click on our ‘apply’ button and upload your resume and cover letter.Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:Fugro does not accept any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies. Acquisition to Fugro Recruitment or any Fugro employee is not appreciated.Fugro USA posting DisclaimerFugro is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.Individuals with disabilities needing assistance in the recruitment process are encouraged to contact Human Resources directly at 713-369-5600, option 5 or [email protected]