Date: Aug 6, 2021Location: OR-Orlando, Florida, United StatesTranSystems Corporation is currently seeking a Freight Railroad Engineering Leader in their Orlando, FL or Atlanta, GA Office.Proven leadership ability and significant experience and demonstrated technical excellence in planning, organization, control, integration, and completion of freight railroad; passenger rail and transit; states and municipalities; airports and air carriers; manufacturers and distributors; ports and maritime; trucking and automotive; energy and communication; and federal government projects. Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in the engineering field (i.e. Mechanical, Civil, Structural, Electrical)
- Minimum of 15 years of design and client relationship management experience required.
- Registration as a licensed Professional Engineer is required.
- CSX experience required.
General Duties & Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for overall supervision and quality of those projects which are assigned to their team.
- Assures that the project conforms to the contractual agreement the firm has made to the client.
- Assures that the project is completed within the allocated period of time and within the budget that has been assigned.
- Controls project plan by approving design, specifications, plans, and schedules changes.
- Responsible for client satisfaction.
- Assist the Managing Principals in the implementation of the marketing plan and business development goals established for the office.
- Serves as a technical specialist for the organization in the application of advanced theories, concepts, principles and processes for an assigned area of responsibility.
- Keeps abreast of new scientific methods and developments affecting the organization for the purposes of recommending changes in emphasis of programs or new programs warranted by such developments.
- Provide team leadership. Plans, organizes, and supervises the work of a staff of engineers and technicians.
- Responsible for finding work for team members in order for team to meet utilization goals.
- Evaluates progress of the staff and results obtained and recommend changes to achieve overall objectives.
- Maintains project staff job results by planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Mentors other employees.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Relays company goals and direction to team members.
- Primary contact for employee problems.
- Initiates and maintains extensive contracts with key people to other organizations.
Job Segment: Electrical, Engineer, Business Development, Relationship Manager, Engineering, Sales, Customer Service