Project Manager - 210000MF The future you want is within reach.
At PCL, we build the places where life happens and find camaraderie in the process. We're a community of builders committed to building better communities. That's why we're always looking ahead, and not just to the next project or what's next in our industry.
We're also looking at what's next for you and how we can help you build a career you're proud of.
As a Project Manager for our Denver District, you will contribute to our team by:
- Overseeing operations of the Superintendent(s) and Project Engineer(s).
- Maintaining excellent relationship with owner, architect, consultants, subcontractors, and public.
- Liaisoning with authorities and regulatory agencies.
- Setting-up project reporting procedures.
- Developing and monitoring the project schedule and budget.
- Establishing construction plans and engineering methods.
- Negotiating issues of subcontracts and major purchase orders
- Understanding and enforcing contractual responsibilities, contract documents and resolve disputes.
- Handling all change orders, including negotiating, processing and assessing cost and schedule impacts, and preparation of claims.
- Preparing/verifing and monitoring progress billings to owner and from subcontractors.
- Reviewing productivity planning and monitoring.
- Providing performance status reports regarding cost forecasts, schedule and safety.
- Supervising, mentoring, coaching and training of project personnel.
- Ensuring project profitability.
- Being involved in all facets of project close-out.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you will bring to the role:
- 5+years proven experience as a Project Manager
- Experience on commercial construction building projects of $10M+
- Bachelor’s degree in Building Science, Construction Management, or an Engineering discipline preferred
- Demonstrated Leadership, communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Candidates must be willing to relocate to project locations.
PCL is an innovative, employee-owned company comprised of people who find passion in their profession and take pride in doing great work every day. Our work powers the infrastructure and utilities that are essential to daily life and our projects are the scene of vacations, careers, education and healing. We are consistently ranked among the best companies to work for because we are committed to supporting and developing our teams.The salary range for this position is between $70,000 and $120,000 per annum, based on experience and qualifications.
PCL combines numerous pay and benefit strategies to provide a comprehensive and competitive total rewards package. The total rewards package includes an employee share purchase offering, discretionary annual performance bonus, comprehensive benefits & wellness programs, retirement plan plus matching and career development programs.
The PCL Companies celebrate diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to an inclusive environment for all employees and applicants and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or veteran status.
Should you require an accommodation during the application process, please contact us at [email protected] with the position and location you are interested in.
Together, we can build success and a better future. Let’s get started!
: Regular Full-time
: Experienced ProfessionalCompany : PCL Construction Services, Inc.
: United States-Colorado-Denver
: Aug 12, 2021, 1:20:23 AM
: Project Manager