We’re Hiring!We have openings available for experienced Civil Engineers.About Knight PiésoldKnight Piésold is a specialized international consulting firm offering engineering and environmental services in Mining, Environment, Hydropower and Water Resources. We are proud of the longstanding relationships we have with our clients and delivery of exceptional services on a global scale. Why Join Knight Piésold?
- You will be joining a reputable, well established global consulting firm with nearly 100 years of industry experience.
- We believe in the One Team approach, with everyone working together toward achieving a shared goal. Our engineers develop their skills through working on diverse projects, our knowledge-sharing culture, career mentoring program and collaborating with top professionals in the industry.
- We offer unique opportunities to travel and see the world while you learn, with projects around the world to take you on a career enhancing experience and adventure.
The Role:The Civil Engineer, under guidance from a senior engineer, directs and reviews the integration of technical activities and products related to design and engineering work in the office and on site. Work activities may include preparing detailed proposals and schedules, planning and participating in site investigations, completing geotechnical and/or civil engineering analysis and design, preparing technical specifications and bid packages, overseeing construction projects, coordinating technical work within several disciplines and groups, and writing technical reports. Current active projects that the successful candidate could be involved with include water retaining dams, tailings dams, pipelines, mine infrastructure and hydropower facilities.An Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Registered as a Professional Engineer
- 3 to 5 years of work experience related to mining, hydropower and/or infrastructure project development with a strong background in geotechnical analysis
- Proven experience and ability for project/client management
- Excellent communication skills and a demonstrated capability to work cooperatively within multidisciplinary teams
Compensation:In accordance with Colorado state law, the following Annual compensation range is applicable for the job and Colorado location associated with this requisition: $64,000 – 81,000/year. Actual compensation may vary from posted hiring range based upon compensable factors, including: experience, education, and skill level.Benefits:Because our employees are our most important asset, we created a benefit program to support you and your family now and into the future. Our benefits include: 401(k) / Roth 401(k) / Employer matching, Health insurance – including Prescription drugs, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Flexible spending account (health and dependent care reimbursement), Health Savings account (HSA), Short and long-term disability, Life insurance, Wellness and employee assistance programs, Flexible work schedule, Paid time off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday), Professional development assistance, Employee referral bonus, Transit benefit program, as well as a Discretionary annual bonus program.Work Environment: Work will be in both an office and field environment with domestic and international travel to various outdoor sites determined by project needs. --We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Knight Piésold is an affirmative action employer and race, color, gender, ethnicity, religion, disability and veteran status are not taken into account in any employment decision.