As a Geotechnical Engineer, you will play a key role in managing some of the most exciting and technically challenging projects! Our geotechnical team works on a variety of transportation, energy, development, and natural resources projects. What you will do
- Lead or coordinate the development and implementation of field exploration programs and construction observation projects. Ensure that work performed is consistent with project plans and specifications as well as in accordance with safety guidelines.
- Assist with training junior technical and technician staff.
- Complete engineering analyses and calculations. Develop moderately complex conceptual models.
- Complete moderately complex spatial analyses.
- Lead the generation of technical reports including completion of routine reports, figures, tables, etc.; Assist senior staff in completing portions of large, complex reports, figures, tables, etc.
- Support project management tasks such as budget planning, general field report reviews, and proposal development. Manage small projects under the supervision of a certified professional engineer or geologist as required.
What you will have
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineer or related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years of related professional experience required.
- PE Certification
- Intermediate level understanding of one or a combination of C++, FORTRAN, MATLAB.
- Ability to consistently meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Professional-level verbal and written communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license
Our Commitment to Belonging at GeoEngineers When people feel they can bring their whole selves to work, that they have a voice and are supported and respected, it creates trust and a feeling of belonging— employees then flourish, grow their careers, and do the best work of their lives. They are more innovative and creative, more productive, and better able to serve our clients and communities. A culture of belonging allows our employees to thrive and our company to prosper. This is a journey. We are committed to doing the work, learning, and evolving as we go. GeoEngineers is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.