As a Geo-Structural Engineer, you will play a key role working on some of the most exciting and technically challenging projects across the US! Our Construction Design Group focusses on serving General and Specialty Contractor clients working on a variety of transportation, energy, development, and natural resources projects. Responsibilities include performing the design of temporary and permanent works, planning field programs, conducting technical briefings with staff, and project management tasks including budgeting and client communications. You will also be responsible for performing engineering analyses and preparing technical reports, as well as conducting regular site visits, overseeing field explorations and construction observations. As a project level engineer, you will be responsible for mentoring and overseeing the work of junior staff and assisting senior staff with business development activities.
- BS degree in Civil Engineering required
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience is required
- At least one year of project management experience
- PE license required
- Professional-level verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Valid driver’s license required
- Must be able to engage in site visits
- Must also be able to travel locally and long distances to service clients, perform business development activities and visit various GeoEngineers offices as necessary
GeoEngineers, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values workplace diversity.