Why join us?We are hiring! The Project Assistant III provides a full range of proficient administrative and project coordination support to a team of professionals and managers, demonstrating initiative and knowledge of the organization. This position is based in Lake City, FL and reports to our Senior Project ManagerAbout UsAtkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. Atkins has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the United States for more than 50 years. Atkins has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.How will you contribute to the team?
- Preparing spreadsheets and other special reports, including status reports
- Coordinates plans review process and documents comments from technical staff conducting the reviews
- Composing correspondence on own initiative about administrative or routine matters
- Anticipates and prepares materials needed for conferences, travel, correspondence, appointments, and meetings
- Processing confidential documents, including expense reports
- Acts as liaison between upper management and team
- Coordinates Office Fleet
What will you contribute?
- High school diploma (or equivalent) plus six years related experience OR an associate degree in a related administrative field plus four years related experience is required.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills, with a good command of English grammar and spelling
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, and Power Point). Ability to work very effectively within spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of the consulting engineering industry and Florida Department of Transportation helpful
- Ability to work under pressure and work as required to deliver before deadlines
What we offer at Atkins:At Atkins, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on transformational design projects of various sizes focused on quality and sustainability
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedules
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Group Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities and a highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
If this sounds like you and you would like to expand your career with us, apply today! (call to action)Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.Please review Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:https://careers.snclavalin.com/equal-opportunities-statementAtkins cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:In the event a recruiter or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies