Project Level EngineerThe ideal candidate would have strong competencies in technical report writing, engineering modeling, permitting, and construction document preparation. Skills in project management are beneficial but not required. The position includes working with internal resources, limited interaction with clients, and project management support. AutoCAD experience is preferred. This position will interact with senior level staff to facilitate project completion. The ideal person for this position is interested in a wide variety of project types that integrate multiple disciplines. Responsibilities:
- Coordinate construction document preparation;
- Respond to client questions and needs;
- Assist and implement site grading, drainage, SPCC plans and SWMPs;
- Perform technical writing and oversee the preparation of technical reports;
- Proposal preparation support;
- Effective communication with colleagues and superiors;
- Use of computer-aided design (AutoCAD) packages to design projects.
- Bachelors of Science in Civil, Environmental, or Geological Engineering required;
- 3-6 years professional experience;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD/Civil 3D, MS Word and Excel;
- EIT or PE license required;
- Written and oral communication skills to include proposal writing and reporting;
- High level of attention to detail required;
- Background in private and public sector projects;
- Experience directing some staff resources;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Limited travel may be required.
From its inception in 1991, Weaver Consultants Group has been founded upon the tenets of attentive and responsive customer service, strong project management, and solid internal financial controls. The quality of our people, our focus on understanding and responding to our clients' needs, and our application of good business management practices have resulted in most new projects originating from our existing customer base. Weaver Consultants Group prides itself on our people - A talented group of engineers, scientists, support staff and administrators who are as dedicated to client service as they are to their professional or technical discipline. If you are a motivated and committed individual, please apply to join our growing team! EOE/AA/M/F/Vet/DisabilityWeaver Consultants Group maintains a drugfree workplace.