Keller is a leading geotechnical specialty design build contractor with offices located throughout the United States and abroad. Keller’s design engineers, in collaboration with other team members, develop innovative, practical, and cost-effective solutions to challenging projects for our customers daily. We are currently seeking a Geotechnical or Geo-structural Design Engineer to work in our Dallas, TX office.
If you decided to become an engineer because you wanted to find innovative solutions to complex problems, we can provide you with an exciting opportunity to combine your strong engineering expertise with hands-on construction while challenging and growing your technical skills. In this position you will work with a dynamic team of engineers to develop best value solutions that routinely include complex underpinning, deep foundation, earth retention systems, slope stabilization, landslide repair, and ground improvement. Being the largest geotechnical construction company in North America we are able to combine multiple techniques on projects to provide the best value solution to our customers.
Qualified candidates should have:
- A Masters level degree is preferred however Bachelor level will be considered.
- A minimum of 5 years of geotechnical and or geostructural engineering experience.
- Some structural engineering knowledge is not required, but preferred.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and communication skills are a must.
- The candidate will have a solid understanding of geotechnical engineering.
- The candidate will be a licensed professional engineer.
- The candidate must be proficient in the use of Excel, Mathcad, and have a working knowledge of AutoCAD. Keller utilizes many state of the art software packages such as; Settle 3D, Group, L-Pile, GeoStudio, Plaxis, and DeepEx, however the candidate will not be limited to the use of existing software.
Keller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply. Equal Employment OpportunityApply for this job onlineEmail this job to a friend