As one of Australia’s leading national construction companies, our commitment to providing an inclusive workplace is driven by an organisational culture that embraces diversity and equality. By joining BESIX Watpac, part of the international BESIX Group, you will be part of our national team of over 700 dedicated and innovative employees. Our people proudly uphold our values each day and are committed to the safety and wellbeing of their colleagues, subcontractors and the communities in which we operate.
Due to a significantly increased workload, BESIX Watpac are looking for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join the business. This role will be based on a major project site close to Melbourne airport, on a FTC basis for approximately 2 years. General duties of the role will include;
- Provide first point of contact and log all incoming Service Desk incidents and service requests in the call logging system.
- Respond to and resolve incidents / service requests within agreed Service Levels.
- Provide first and second level technical and desktop support to the business (including installation, configuration and deployment). Support to include; hardware, software, desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile / smartphone, printer, copier & other solutions in use within BESIX Watpac.
- Manage external vendors to deliver support outcomes as per contracted Service Levels and/or end-user expectations.
- Maintain the Asset Register to manage provision, recovery or retirement of all assets.
- Manage the process for faulty hardware to be replaced, repaired or serviced.
The successful incumbent will ideally possess the following skills and qualifications;
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience within a similar role.
- Sound knowledge in desktop hardware and software including Microsoft products, knowledge of networking equipment and protocols desirable.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows desktop environment.
- Ability to communicate and provide basic support to staff on technical matters which arise in the support of applications.
- Ability to communicate and build effective relationships at all levels of the business and to provide helpful, professional and timely service to clients.
- High level of problem solving abilities with an ability to participate professionally and cohesively within a small solution focussed team environment.
Our benefits include;
- Health and wellbeing, technology, financial, leisure and home improvement discounts.
- Access to a Healthy Foundations and Employee Assistance Program.
- Parental Leave Program.
- Well-being days.
- Professional development opportunities.
This is your opportunity to build a challenging and exciting career path with an industry leader. We attribute our successes to our innovative, driven and diverse team and offer a competitive remuneration package with flexible, supportive benefits and development programs.