BESIX Group is a leading Belgian industrial company operating in the construction, real estate development and concessions sectors. Founded in 1909, it has grown steadily over the years. A global multi-service group, BESIX is able to take on projects of all sizes and complexity, and draws its strength from its entrepreneurial roots.To reduce its risk exposure, BESIX has been diversifying its activities on a geographical and sectoral level, through organic growth, acquisitions or shareholdings. The group’s expansion in the Middle East, where it has built an impressive portfolio over the last 60 years, and more recently in Africa and Australia, illustrates the success of this strategy. Through its many projects and initiatives, BESIX is constantly seeking to consolidate its purpose: “To excel in creating sustainable solutions for a better world.” Find out more: www.besix.com
- You will be cost controller for the Oosterweel project (THV COTU) and work in a team from our site office in Antwerp.
- Responsible for monthly cost control reporting, analyses and administrative process simplification
- Review, under responsibility of project managers, projects’ cost control.
- Responsible for reporting checked and coherent figures.
- Liaise with projects’ “technical responsible” to obtain all needed input for projects cost control and reporting.
- Ensure that all needed accounting data are transferred to the Project Managers.
- Report results and analysis to Cost Control manager on due time.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in an economical field;
- A first work experience in the field of cost control in the construction industry is a must;
- You demonstrate willingness and ability to learn quickly and to work independently ;
- You are fluent in Dutch and have a good knowledge of English
- You have clear skills for analyses and reporting ;
- You are a team player and you have good communication skills;
- You have good knowledge of MS Office;
A career at BESIX is a lot more than just a job, it's about being part of our changing and innovative world. Your skills, ambition and passion will contribute to the development of our different businesses and allow us to succeed in the challenges of the coming years.Working for the BESIX group allows you to be a part of a dynamic, creative and entrepreneurial company. It gives you a safe and collaborative working environment with ambitious and innovative goals for the world of tomorrow, but also for your career and personal development.We are looking for different kinds of personalities, mindsets, backgrounds and genders to build the iconic and sustainable projects of tomorrow.Are you ready to make an impact and leave a positive legacy for years to come? If you are passionate about our purpose to Excel in creating sustainable solutions for a better world, come and join our caring BESIX family. Together we will co-create our future.Working at BESIX brings a lot of great benefits including:
- An attractive remuneration package including a salary in line with the market and a range of employee benefits such as flexible mobility advantages, extra-legal pension, medical care insurance, work-life balance program (such as teleworking, child care, flexible work schedule, mobile working), Health Management (sport, health check-up program, …)
- Career development programs that serve not only to ensure that you are constantly learning and improving but also that give you the possibility to expand your career horizon
- A dynamic, creative and safe working environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavors (ideas, projects, goals, ambitions)
- Possibility to work on complex projects within both a local and international environment,
- The choice to remain locally anchored for the coming years or to seek an exciting international career opportunity within the group