About us: KPFF is an industry leader in Civil and Structural engineering and have been in practice for 60 years. We work with architects, developers, contractors and public agencies. Join us and be part of a team that works on exciting projects with exceptional clients. We offer a non-bureaucratic environment with opportunity for growth, a great working atmosphere, outstanding coworkers, and competitive pay and benefits. Be sure to check out our website to learn more about the projects we work on and who we are as people: www.kpff.com Job Description KPFF-Seattle’s Civil Engineering team is seeking Entry Level Civil Engineers with 0-3 years of design experience that are excited to make a difference in the world and communities we live and work in. This position will have a start date of June 1, 2021. Bring what you have learned at school and during your internships and apply that knowledge to the projects we have. The Civil group works on a variety of projects that include:
- Land use planning and site evaluation
- Site development design
- Sustainable drainage design
- Street and road design
- Drainage, grading, and utility plans and studies
- Park and trail design and master planning
- Permit coordination
- 0-3 years of experience, preferably doing site development
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- EIT Certification
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong technical and organizational abilities
Benefits Benefits include medical, dental (option), life insurance, short-and long-term disability insurance, paid holidays, vacation and sick time, a subsidized ORCA bus/rail pass and paid jury duty. We also provide an excellent 401K retirement savings plan with employer contributions. Additionally, KPFF provides a bonus program for its employees based upon the profitability of their division and contributions of the employee to its success. KPFF is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.