Create an account to let us notify you of jobs like this one
Louis Berger Services is currently looking for Roadway Maintenance Technician II – Herbicide Applicator in the St. Lucie and Martin Counties, FL area.
- Applies herbicide and records application per FL Dept of Agriculture and FDOT standards
- Oversees application of herbicide by other employees per the FL Dept of Agriculture standards
- Uses hand equipment, such as: trimmer, edger, pole-saw, blower
- Cleans and grades ditches, drainage structures, road shoulders, slopes, removes litter and debris
- Repairs fences, signs, and other roadway assets
- Enters time and work into smart phone, tablet and computer (company provided)
- Perform on-call duties as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Possesses FL Dept. Agriculture pesticide applicator license for: 1) General Standards (CORE), 2) aquatic, and 3) right-of-way pest control
- Valid driver's license strongly preferred (if no active license, must be able to obtain within 90 days)
- Must be available for on-call rotation
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently
- Must have transportation to and from Company office in Jensen Beach, FL
- Be able to lift fifty to sixty pounds (50 - 60lbs.)
- Be able to comply with Company Drug and Alcohol Policy
- Be able to work overtime, nights and weekends
- MOT certificate must be obtained within 90 days (company paid)