Create an account to let us notify you of jobs like this one
Louis Berger Services is currently looking for a Roadway Technician I in the St. Lucie and Martin Counties, FL area.
- Uses hand equipment, such as: trimmer, edger, pole-saw, blower
- Cleans and grades ditches, drainage structures, road shoulders, slopes, removes litter and debris
- Repairs fences, signs, and other roadway assets
- Applies herbicide if licensed or overseen by a licensee
- Enters time and work into smart phone, tablet and computer (company provided)
- Perform on-call duties as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Valid driver's license strongly preferred (if no active license, must be able to obtain within 90 days)
- Must be available for on-call rotation
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently
- Must have transportation to and from Company office in Jensen Beach, FL
- Be able to lift fifty to sixty pounds (50 - 60lbs.)
- Be able to comply with Company Drug and Alcohol Policy
- Be able to work overtime, nights and weekends
- MOT certificate must be obtained within 90 days (company paid)