LaBella Associates was established in 1978 and is a certified Great Place To Work. We are headquartered in Rochester, NY with offices across New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Maine, Virginia, North and South Carolina, Alabama, and Madrid, Spain. LaBella is a multi-disciplined architectural and engineering firm dedicated to client satisfaction through teamwork, respect, and trust. We provide services that take a project from start to finish—from an initial study to determine a project’s feasibility to construction administration and start up, and everything in between.
LaBella Associates seeks an Environmental Analyst with an interest in renewable energy development to join any of our LaBella’s offices in New York, Pennsylvania, or Virginia – with the flexibility to work remotely. The Environmental Impact Group (EIG) within the Environmental Division at LaBella Associates provides environmental review, impact analysis, permitting and planning services to a variety of public, private, institutional, and utility clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a wide range of services related to renewable energy project development. They will be expected to author and provide technical review of permitting deliverables, including reports, exhibits, mapping, agency correspondence, and schedules. They will also help coordinate business development efforts related to renewable clients, including client communication and proposal assistance.
- Experience with renewable energy development (solar, wind, and/or energy storage).
- Proven track record of handling complex projects and fast-paced client interactions.
- Familiarity with environmental permitting and sustainability issues such as agriculture, cultural resources, waterbodies, geology/soils, wildlife, remediation, etc.
- Well versed in reading and interpreting local regulations and review processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to adapt to different audiences ranging from engineers to general public to top management.
- Eagerness to contribute to client/project success with proactivity and critical thinking.
- Top notch organizational skills including good recordkeeping and project management best practices.
- Bachelor’s degrees with at least 2-4 years of experience, preferably in renewable energy.
- Experience in environmental consulting, planning or related field.
- Proficiency with a variety of computer software including the full suite of Microsoft Office and Google Earth. ArcGIS proficiency is a plus.
The offer of employment for this position will be conditioned upon a satisfactory criminal background check.Company Perks
- Health/Dental Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Verizon Wireless Discount
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness Program
- Team Building Events
- Community Service Events
LaBella Associates does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiting professionals or agencies, nor do we accept resumes from any source that does not reference a specific, open position. LaBella Associates will not be responsible for any fees arising from the use of resume submitted by recruiting professionals or agencies that do not have a current placement fee agreement with LaBella Associates. All initial communication with recruiting professionals or agencies must go through human resources.