LaBella Associates was established in 1978 and is a certified Great Place To Work. We are headquartered in Rochester, NY with offices across New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Maine, Virginia, North and South Carolina, Alabama, and Madrid, Spain. LaBella is a multi-disciplined architectural and engineering firm dedicated to client satisfaction through teamwork, respect, and trust. We provide services that take a project from start to finish—from an initial study to determine a project’s feasibility to construction administration and start up, and everything in between.
We are currently seeking a qualified Civil Engineer to work in our Site Group. Qualified candidates will excel at contributing to all phases of Civil Engineering projects including the development of design concepts, performing detailed calculations, working within teams in a collaborative manner, producing effective and high quality drawings and specifications, steering projects through their bidding phase and supporting projects throughout construction as they progress to final closeout. The ability to communicate effectively using verbal, graphic, and written means is paramount and a necessity for this position.
- Contributing to all phases of Civil Engineering projects (development of design concepts, performing detailed calculations, working within teams in a collaborative manner, producing effective and high quality drawings and specifications, steering projects through their bidding phase and supporting projects throughout construction as they progress to final closeout.
- Assist in the development of permit-level site plans, stormwater management design, hydrologic and hydraulic modelling, stormwater pollution prevention plans (SWPPPs), and stormwater drainage reports.
- Minimum requirements include a BS in Civil Engineering with 3 to 8 years of design experience. A PE is not a requirement, but pursuit of one is encouraged.
- Experience with AutoCAD/Civil 3D is essential.
- Ideal candidates will have experience designing and working with renewable energy, private development and/or industrial clients.
- Ideal candidates will have specific experience designing utility infrastructure, storm water management systems, erosion and sediment control measures; and parking lot/roadway layout.
The offer of employment for this position will be conditioned upon a satisfactory criminal background check.Company Perks
- Health/Dental Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Verizon Wireless Discount
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness Program
- Team Building Events
- Community Service Events
LaBella Associates does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiting professionals or agencies, nor do we accept resumes from any source that does not reference a specific, open position. LaBella Associates will not be responsible for any fees arising from the use of resume submitted by recruiting professionals or agencies that do not have a current placement fee agreement with LaBella Associates. All initial communication with recruiting professionals or agencies must go through human resources.