LaBella Associates was established in 1978 and has been voted a Top Workplace for the last five years. We are headquartered in Rochester, NY with offices across New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, North and South Carolina, and Madrid, Spain. LaBella is a multi-disciplined architectural and engineering firm dedicated to client satisfaction through teamwork, respect, and trust. We provide services that take a project from start to finish—from an initial study to determine a project’s feasibility to construction administration and start up, and everything in between.
LaBella Associates is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager for our Elmira, NY or Scranton, PA office.
- Coordination and preparation of proposals, client interviews, and qualifications packages presentations, and award submissions.
- Developing content for communications channels.
- Implementation of brand standards in the graphic design of ads, collateral, direct mail pieces, and signage.
- Tradeshow coordination and event planning.
- Coordinating and spearheading business development, community and culture initiatives.
- Project and resume database upkeep.
- Project Photography coordination.
- CRM data entry, tracking and analysis.
- Developing press releases and media pitches.
- A marketer with 5 to 15 years of experience in professional services marketing, with an understanding of industry tactics, buying process and sales funnel.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism, or graphic design.
- A natural communicator who takes our technical achievements and expertise and crafts compelling brand stories.
- A tenacious promoter who creates opportunities for developing relationships, sharing our expertise, and promoting our brand.
- A flexible team member who works from our Elmira, NY or Scranton, PA office and travels to our Rochester, NY headquarters when required.
- A collaborative marketer, who works with the marketing team to develop corporate brand and communication standards and then implements them conscientiously.
- An engaged brand ambassador, who seeks to strengthen brand and culture in the region by spearheading community and employee engagement.
A cover letter that demonstrates your writing ability and a resume that demonstrates your graphic design ability is required.
The offer of employment for this position will be conditioned upon a satisfactory criminal background check.Company Perks
- Health/Dental Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Verizon Wireless Discount
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness Program
- Team Building Events
- Community Service Events