Job DescriptionJob Summary:The Mechanic’s Helper is tasked with ensuring functionality and reliability of machines, engines and mechanical systems by performing inspections, repairs and maintenance of equipment. This individual will be responsible for evaluating and recommending equipment improvement to improve availability, capability and yield.Job Responsibilities:
- Aid in the diagnosis, maintenance and repair on all Company vehicles, drilling equipment, CPT Equipment and pumps with minimal supervision.
- Keep all maintenance records as per DOT requirements.
- Keep all signage/decal and vehicle requirements as per DOT standards.
- Keeps shop/entire yard and maintenance area clean and within OSHA requirements.
- Be able to travel when required (Both domestically and internationally)
- Support and encourage continuous improvements of the company’s processes, including safety programs
- Observe and follow all company safety rules and procedures
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally Authorized to work in the United States, without restrictions
- Possess or able to obtain valid passport
- 2+ years of related mechanical experience
- Working knowledge of shop equipment and tools, own and maintain tools necessary for profession
- Knowledge of DOT vehicle requirements preferred
- Preferred understanding of gas and diesel engines, hydraulic equipment and electrical system repairs
Our Contribution to You (Growth Opportunity)At Fugro, we focus on helping our employees at every level of their career identify and use their strengths to contribute their best every day. From entry-level team members to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to grow knowledge and experiences. We support our employees by offering opportunities to sharpen their skills through on the job learning experiences to formal internal and external development programs.BenefitsAt Fugro, we value people and offer a broad range of benefits which include, but are not limited to:• A choice of Medical, Dental and Vision Plans.• Basic Group Life and AD&D Insurance.• Short-term and Long-term Disability.• A broad range of voluntary benefits.• An employer matched, 100% vested 401(k) Plan.How to apply?If you are interested in this role we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you. Please click on our ‘apply’ button and upload your resume and cover letter.Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:Fugro does not accept any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies. Acquisition to Fugro Recruitment or any Fugro employee is not appreciated.Fugro USA posting DisclaimerFugro is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.