At Fuss & O'Neill, our mission is to provide our clients with innovative and practical engineering, scientific, and planning solutions to meet their needs. We act together as one company, collaborating to achieve our priorities; we believe diverse viewpoints make for a stronger team; and we support our employees’ professional growth through training and opportunities for increased responsibility. We are currently seeking a Senior Bridge Engineer to join our Transportation Department and focus on bridge design. About the PositionThe Senior Bridge Engineer will lead all aspects of the bridge design and engineering projects from conceptual design and data collection to final design deliverables and client engagement. The Senior Structural Engineer will act as a design lead for the team and should have previous experience in a leadership role. This position offers great growth potential for advancement and expanding the firm’s structural services throughout New England. Position Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with a concentration in Structural Engineering
- Typically requires 15+ years of structural engineering experience, bridge engineering is must!
- Experience with DOT and municipal bridge design
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Microstation and Revit; Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Technical experience with structural analysis and design software such as RAM Structual System, RISA-3D, Visual Analysis and EnerCalc preferred
- Professional Engineering License (P.E.) required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to present technical content to non-technical audiences
This position resides in our Manchester, CT location. Visa sponsorship is NOT available for this position. APPLY NOW ONLINEor Mail your resume to:Fuss & O’NeillAttn: Human Resources146 Hartford RdManchester, CT 06040 Fuss & O'Neill, Inc. is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
All offers are contingent upon a successful criminal background check. Fuss & O’Neill participates in the Federal e-Verify program Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)