The desired candidate will be located in any one of the above listed locations.
We are currently seeking a Senior Sediment Engineer/Scientist. The desired candidate will be a detail-oriented individual who can apply science and engineering skills to identify technically sound and cost-effective solutions to complex sediment remediation projects, proposals, and business development activities for a variety of clients.Responsibilities
- Performing site investigations/characterizations
- Preparing feasibility studies
- Performing numerical modeling
- Conducting engineering analysis
- Preparing design plans and specifications
- Providing permitting support
- Construction monitoring
- Managing projects
- Assisting with allocations.
- M.S. degree in environmental, civil, geotechnical, coastal, chemical, or related field
- Recognized expertise in the design and/or implementation of sediment remediation projects
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 10+ years of experience in characterization, management, and/or remediation of contaminated sediments
- Applied knowledge of sediment investigation, dredging, disposal, capping, or treatment methods, natural recovery, river and estuary restoration, and associated state and federal regulatory requirements
- Proven project management, regulatory negotiations, and business development skills
- Professional Engineer or Registered Geologist license
Competitive salary is commensurate with experience. Integral Consulting Inc. provides an exceptional benefits package with company-subsidized insurance, and an exciting work environment with opportunities for significant professional growth.All offers of employment are contingent on candidates passing a background screening that includes employment history, criminal background, Federal Watch List, a drug and alcohol screening, and, if applicable, a degree verification. Candidates will receive a written notice of this requirement. All screenings will be done in accordance with all local, state, and federal laws.We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer and are committed to a proactive program of affirmative action and diversity development.Integral Consulting Inc. provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race; color; religion; gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions); national origin; age; sexual orientation; disability; marital status; military, veteran, or Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act protected veteran status; gender identity or gender expression; or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws. The “EEO is the Law” poster can be viewed HERE.