SUMMARY/COMPANY INFOHaley & Aldrich, Inc. is committed to delivering the value our clients need from their capital, operations, and environmental projects. Our one-team approach allows us to draw from our 700 engineers, scientists, and constructors in 30 offices for creative collaboration and expert perspectives. Since our founding in 1957, we have one goal in all we do: deliver long-term value efficiently, no matter how straightforward or complex the challenge. In 2020, Haley & Aldrich acquired Hart Crowser, an engineering and environmental consultancy with extensive expertise in the Pacific Northwest and recognized for its cutting-edge performance-based seismic design methods. Visit our company website.Join our team, as a Geotechnical Engineer at Hart Crowser in Seattle, Washington. As a geotechnical engineer you will bring your expertise and unique solutions to highly visible and challenging projects. Our staff of engineers provide a wide range of geotechnical services, from site investigations and construction observations to state of the art designs.DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will:
- Manage a variety of commercial development, industrial development, transportation, and port/harbor projects.
- Provide geotechnical design and construction recommendations in written technical reports.
- Mentor junior staff.
- Provide QA/QC assurance.
- Stay current in the industry by attending technical conferences and seminars.
- 4- to 10-years of related professional experience with increasing responsibility
- Master’s degree in geotechnical engineering from an accredited program
- A team attitude and the ability to interact well with internal staff, and project teams that will include other consultants, contractors, and clients
- Registered Oregon PE or GE, or ability to obtain licensing through comity
- Experience and comfort interacting with clients
- Experience with the LRFD design method and multiple geotechnical software programs
- Performing advanced geotechnical and seismic analyses
About Haley & AldrichHaley & Aldrich is a nation-wide community, richly connected by networks of extraordinary people who seek to make the world a better place. We believe in creating potential through our people. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity where you can collaborate, fully engage, learn and put your expertise to work to handle important challenges, we want to talk with you! We offer excellent career growth, a highly competitive total compensation plan and a solid benefits package that includes; health, dental, vision; Short-Term/Long-Term Disability; 401K with match; generous vacation plan and paid time off; tuition reimbursement; long-term care and more. Interested candidates should apply online on our Careers page.Haley & Aldrich is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, age, disability, veteran or any other legally protected status.