NV5 (NASDAQ: NVEE) provides engineering and consulting services to public and private sectors, delivering solutions through five business verticals: Construction Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, Utility Services, Program Management, and Environmental. With offices nationwide and abroad, NV5 helps clients plan, design, build, test, certify, and operate projects that improve the communities where we live and work. As engineers, architects, construction/program managers, environmental professionals and beyond, we play a significant role in shaping our communities through the services we provide. We are looking for passionate, driven individuals to join our team focused on Delivering Solutions and Improving Lives.
- Lead structural engineer responsible for scope, schedule and budget execution on manufacturing and processing projects.
- Structural analysis, design, team coordination and client communication are all primary tasks associated with the position.
- BS in Civil/Structural Engineering
- 2+ years minimum experience in structural engineering
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and staff
- Steel, concrete, and masonry design experience required
- Working knowledge of structural analysis software
- Strong writing skills
- PE in the State of MN preferred or ability to gain PE in next 2-3 years.
- NCEES licensure is desirable
NV5 offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, PTO, 401(k) and professional development/advancement opportunities. NV5 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. NV5 complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.