Work for an Industry Leader
Challenging Projects & Dynamic Work Environment
Extensive Training Program
Community Service Opportunities Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including “Best Places to Work” by NJBIZ, Zweig Group’s “Hot Firm” and ranked “Best Firm to Work For” in four categories, “Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania” by Best Companies Group and Pittsburgh Business Times “Best Places to Work in Western PA”, “Top Engineering Firm” by both San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions. Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field! Langan has an opening for a Geotechnical Field Technician – 2 to 5 Years Experience in our Denver, CO office. The successful candidate will perform field work to support our Geotechnical services. Job Responsibilities:
- Perform field inspection as it relates to logging of borings and test pits, earthwork, shallow foundations, ground improvement and deep foundations (i.e., augercast piles, driven piles or drilled shafts);
- Prepare daily field inspection reports and ensure data sheets are accurate and up-to-date;
- Install and maintain seismograph vibration monitors and download data; assist with pre-construction conditions documentation; assist with preparation of monitoring reports;
- Maintain field equipment; troubleshoot as necessary; and
- Perform other related duties as requested.
- Associate’s degree in Engineering Technology, Construction Management, or related field preferred; equivalent experience will be considered;
- Minimum 2 years related geotechnical field technician experience;
- Construction or technology related experience preferred (i.e., logging of borings, foundation subgrade/bearing zone inspection, earthwork and Nuclear Gauge certification);
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Reliable transportation to access job sites and a valid driver’s license in good standing;
- Position requires work Monday through Friday with occasional evenings and weekends;
- Candidates must be able to spend 100% of their work hours in the field; and
- Local candidate for work in the Denver, CO and Morgan, UT area.
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer