Solid Waste Project Engineer/Project ManagerThe ideal candidate will have professional experience in engineering design for the solid waste industry including strong competencies in landfill design, compliance, and construction documentation. Experience in project management, engineering modeling, permitting, AutoCAD, surface water design, and construction document preparation is preferred. The position will be a technical resource to other Weaver staff, mentor to team members, and foster a culture focused on delivering high quality services to our clients.From its inception in 1991, Weaver Consultants Group has been founded upon the tenets of attentive and responsive customer service, strong project management, and solid internal financial controls. The quality of our people, our focus on understanding and responding to our clients' needs, and our application of good business management practices have resulted in most new projects originating from our existing customer base.Weaver Consultants Group prides itself on our people - A talented group of engineers, scientists, support staff, and administrators who are as dedicated to client service as they are to their professional or technical discipline. If you are a motivated and committed individual, please apply to join our growing team! Responsibilities:
- Solid waste engineering design and permitting (landfills, transfer stations and recycling facilities).
- Manage construction projects to document conformance to construction plans and specifications, regulatory compliance, and safety standards.
- Prepare and review technical reports, designs, supporting calculations, drawings, proposals, and budgets.
- Client development, technical and strategic planning, peer mentoring and employee development.
- Manage and complete projects on schedule, within scope and within budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Geological, or Environmental Engineering required.
- 5+ years of professional experience in landfill design, landfill gas system design, construction oversight, permitting, and/or compliance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid organizational, time management, and project management skills.
- Self-disciplined/motivated individual who also works well in a team environment.
- Competent with using MS Office and experience with using AutoCAD/Civil 3D preferred.
- P.E. license preferred.
- Valid Driver's license with a driving record in good standing required.
EOE/AA/M/F/Vet/DisabilityWeaver Consultants Group maintains a drugfree workplace. #ZR