Job DescriptionKPFF Consulting Engineers, San Diego is looking for a talented and motivated Structural REVIT/AutoCAD Drafter.The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Proficiency with REVIT and AutoCAD required. REVIT Structure preferred.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to read and understand architectural and structural drawings.
- Understanding structural framing and elements of a building.
- Structural drafting experience in concrete, steel, wood and masonry.
- Ability to generate complete and finished drawings from marked prints, engineer notes, and written/verbal instructions.
KPFF offers a comprehensive benefits package and a supportive environment where every employee is an important part of the team. If this sounds like the right place for you, please submit your cover letter, resume and references (2-3). Qualified applicants only please.Min. Experience2 years full-timeMin. EducationHigh School / GEDSpecialtyStructural/ArchitecturalJob TypePermanent