LaBella Associates was established in 1978 and is a certified Great Place To Work. We are headquartered in Rochester, NY with offices across New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Maine, Virginia, North and South Carolina, Alabama, and Madrid, Spain. LaBella is a multi-disciplined architectural and engineering firm dedicated to client satisfaction through teamwork, respect, and trust. We provide services that take a project from start to finish—from an initial study to determine a project’s feasibility to construction administration and start up, and everything in between.
We are seeking Distribution Field Engineers with a strong focus and background in Electrical Distribution systems. This position will work closely with construction and design staff to develop drawings, specifications and construction work orders to support the installation of electrical equipment. Individual must be able to work independently, as well as part of multi-discipline teams producing electrical engineering documents. This position will work in various locations in New York throughout the clients service territory.
- Perform field – circuit reviews based on the project scope given
- Identify proposed improvements
- Create a sketch that includes existing and proposed work actions, including T boxes per pole for
- Install, Remove transfers based on the construction standards and CUS.
- Coordinate with internal and external resources to develop detailed designs according to customer approved construction standards
- Develop design inputs for SAP notifications and approve corresponding construction work orders
- Generate design detail to provide overview of work to be performed by line/test contractors
- Interface with Construction and Test/Commissioning resources to ensure efficient equipment installations
- 2 yr of 4 year degree required in a technical field; electric, mechanical, civil required
- Has knowledge on distribution designs and construction
- Autocad or Autocad lite required
- Experience working on overhead electrical distribution projects including the installation of
- Reclosers, Regulators, Capacitors and associated automation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Access and Word.
- Understands how to read a circuit map
- The position will require a person who is highly motivated, works well with others, is team oriented, and has multi-tasking capabilities.
- SAP experience is a plus
The offer of employment for this position will be conditioned upon a satisfactory criminal background check.Company Perks
- Health/Dental Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Verizon Wireless Discount
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness Program
- Team Building Events
- Community Service Events
LaBella Associates does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiting professionals or agencies, nor do we accept resumes from any source that does not reference a specific, open position. LaBella Associates will not be responsible for any fees arising from the use of resume submitted by recruiting professionals or agencies that do not have a current placement fee agreement with LaBella Associates. All initial communication with recruiting professionals or agencies must go through human resources.