Who we are?Englobe is distinguished by its wide range of services, its presence across Canada, its client satisfaction, and customized approach with a wide range of services from consulting, turnkey project implementation, and soil treatment facilities. Over the years, Englobe has acquired credibility and a reputation for people-centered values.Englobe is proud to have been recognized with prestigious Canada’s Best Managed Companies designation for overall business performance and sustained growth. What we offer:
- Full benefits package (group insurance with cost-sharing upon hiring)
- Group RRSP after 3 months.
- Annual reimbursement of physical activity costs.
- Skills development opportunities.
- Flex time and possibility of a compressed schedule.
- Policy to encourage telework.
- Reimbursement of travel expenses.
We are currently seeking an Environmental Project Manager - Hazardous Materials to work out of our Mississauga, ON officeAbout the JobThe Environmental Project Manager, reporting to the Regional Manager, is responsible for leading and directing environmental projects, with a key focus on those related to Hazardous Materials. Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Coordinating projects in one or more of the following areas;
- Designated Substances/Hazardous Materials Surveys; and
- Indoor Air Quality Assessments
- Hazardous Materials Tendering and Abatement Supervision;
- Coordinating projects in other areas of Environmental Consulting, as required;
- Generating and providing technical reviews of deliverable documentation such as technical reports, proposals and qualification packages;
- Managing and/or generating deliverable documentation of various projects including technical documents;
- Consistently executing prescribed technical procedures and work plans;
- Interacting, coordinating, and scheduling projects with clients, as directed by the Regional Manager,
- Participating in project management meetings, office meetings, health and safety inspections;
- Actively marketing DST products and services to new and existing clients through business development initiatives, including tradeshows;
- Maintaining a commitment to exceeding client expectations by consistently delivering high quality of work;
- Consistently maintaining professionalism and objectivity while working with colleagues and clients who require varying degrees of support;
- Handling difficult situations with tact and diplomacy to maintain positive working relationships with all internal and external contacts;
- Conducting project administration tasks as required, including timesheet generation, project finance management and project invoicing.
- Undergraduate degree and/or applicable (science/engineering) diploma required;
- Minimum 5 years experience in a consulting environment;
- Experience providing reviews to proposals, specifications, case studies, technical and non-technical reports required;
- Solid understanding of provincial and federal regulatory requirements acquired through experience and education;
- Possession of valid driver’s license required; and
- Possession of or eligibility to obtain secret security clearance required.
- Strong organization and planning skills;
- Strong research and technical writing skills;
- Ability to present information concisely and clearly;
- Proficient with use of MS Office;
- Ability to effectively oversee contractors and subcontractors;
- Ability to understand and focus on new ideas and concepts to coherently communicate in writing;
- Strong listening and interpretation skills, ability to retain salient points and synthesize information on complex issues;
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Flexibility and adaptability to scheduling changes and occasional overtime, evening or weekend work;
- Ability to effectively and efficiently problem-solve and tackle new assignments;
- Able to handle multi-tasking and maintain focus in a busy work place; and
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure
How to applyPlease forward your resume and cover letter to [email protected] and quote Job #20-034