Are you looking for an opportunity to…
- Be a key part of a growing team?
- Work with a group of highly motivated professionals?
- Be mentored and mentor others?
- Leave a positive impact on the environment and communities?
- Develop your critical thinking skills?
- Solve some of the most complex problems faced by the mining industry?
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, with high expectations for quality and technical excellence?
- Develop a career that provides a mix of field and office work, with potential opportunities for international travel?
Intrigued? Read on - the details of your next career adventure are below.What makes us stand out?Aren’t all consultancies the same? We don’t think so. Our tag line “Down to Earth / Up to the Challenge” says a lot about who we are. Our staff are inquisitive, curious and dedicated to solving complex problems and our size allows us to draw on colleagues across the globe just as easily as if they were across the hall. In broad terms we think KCBCL’s primary differentiators are:
- our global reputation for technical excellence;
- appetite to tackle problems with unique complexities;
- real access to some of the sectors most amazing talent;
- our size (we’re a mid-sized consultancy);
- the breadth of our multi-disciplinary services; and
- our offices in some of the world’s most beautiful locations.
The right fit – it’s got to be mutualWe recognize that making a career move is a significant personal decision and, from our perspective, building a team of likeminded individuals is an important element to our success.KCBCL Phoenix is looking for someone with between five to eight years’ of civil engineering experience, with a focus on surface water management, interested in developing their skills as part of a team supporting tailings dam designs and to work with our clients to achieve their objectives. We are particularly interested in candidates with experience in: mine site water management and the associated hydrology, hydraulics, and hydrotechnical design. Our clients are primarily mining so past mining experience, specifically related to mine site water management, would be an asset.Our focus is on mine waste and water management and our clients are some of the largest mining companies in the world. The right candidate will show flexibility and be energized by the prospect of working on sites throughout the United States. Registration as a Professional Engineer, or eligibility to register, is a prerequisite.Join us and you’ll find we really DO value your mining and tailings management knowledge, project management skills and experience.To learn more, check out KCB’s website and our Careers page for more details. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age. We thank all candidates for applying, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.Are you up to the challenge?If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, simply apply on-line with your résumé quoting the job reference number 1545-M20.