Do you …
- Want to take a leadership role in building a team?
- Thrive on understanding the hydrogeologic elements to engineering problems?
- Like mentoring and being mentored?
- Want to be part of a highly motivated team where relationships matter?
- Value the environment and your community and want to leave a positive impact on both?
- Like solving complex problems and thinking “out of the box”?
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, with high expectations for quality and technical excellence?
Intrigued? Read on - the details of your next career adventure are below.What makes us stand out?Aren’t all consultancies the same? We don’t think so. One of our tag lines “Down to Earth / Up to the Challenge” says a lot about who we are. Our staff are inquisitive, curious and dedicated to solving complex problems and our size allows us to draw on colleagues across the globe just as easily as if they were across the hall. In broad terms we think KCB’s primary differentiators are:
- our global reputation for technical excellence;
- appetite to tackle problems with unique complexities;
- real access to some of the sectors most amazing talent;
- our size (we’re a mid-sized consultancy);
- the breadth of our multi-disciplinary services; and
- our offices in some of the worlds most beautiful locations.
The right fit – it’s got to be mutualWe recognize that making a career move is a significant personal decision and, from our perspective, building a team of like-minded individuals is an important element to our success.KCB Vancouver has a strong team of highly motivated hydrogeologists and we are looking for someone with analytical and groundwater modelling experience who has a specific interest in taking a leadership role within that team.If you have more than 15 years of experience in hydrogeology, with a Bachelor’s degree in Geology or Geosciences, and want to be part of a highly motivated group that works with clients to achieve their objectives, while leaving a positive impact on the environment and local communities then KCB might just be the place for you.Our focus is on the application of critical thinking to the management of water and mine waste, and our clients are some of the largest mining companies in the world. The right candidate will show flexibility and be energized by the prospect of working on sites all around the world. Registration as a Professional Engineer in British Columbia, or eligibility to register, is a prerequisite.Join us and you’ll find we really DO value your mining and tailings management knowledge, project management skills and experience.To learn more, check out KCB’s website and our Careers page for more details. We are committed to employment equity and encourage applications from all qualified career seekers. We thank all candidates for applying, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Are you up to the challenge?If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, simply apply on-line with your résumé and cover letter quoting the job reference number 1518-M20