DescriptionJoin our team, as a Geotechnical Engineer at Hart Crowser, a division of Haley and Aldrich, in Portland, Oregon. As a geotechnical engineer you will bring your expertise and unique solutions to highly visible and challenging projects. Our staff of engineers provide a wide range of geotechnical services, from site investigations and construction observations to state of the art designs.
- Managing a variety of commercial development, industrial development, transportation, and port/harbor projects;
- Completing various geotechnical analyses;
- Providing geotechnical design and construction recommendations in written technical reports;
- Mentoring junior staff;
- Providing QA/QC for analysis and reporting; and
- Staying current in the industry by attending technical conferences and seminars.
- 4- to 10-years of related professional experience with increasing responsibility;
- Master’s degree in geotechnical engineering from an accredited program; and
- A team attitude and the ability to interact well with internal staff, and project teams that will include other consultants, contractors, and clients.
- Registered Oregon PE or GE, or ability to obtain licensing through comity;
- Experience and comfort interacting with clients;
- Familiarity with the LRFD design method and multiple geotechnical software programs; and
- Experience performing advanced geotechnical and seismic analyses.
About Hart CrowserHaley & Aldrich is a nation-wide community, richly connected by networks of extraordinary people who seek to make the world a better place. We believe in creating potential through our people. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity where you can collaborate, fully engage, learn and put your expertise to work to handle important challenges, we want to talk with you! We offer excellent career growth, a highly competitive total compensation plan and a solid benefits package that includes; health, dental, vision; Short-Term/Long-Term Disability; 401K with match; generous vacation plan and paid time off; tuition reimbursement; long-term care and more. Interested candidates should apply online at http://www.haleyaldrich.com/join-us/open-positions.
Why join our team?
- Many years successfully serving some of the top clients in the northwest on some of the most challenging and interesting technical and regulatory problems.
- We invest 60 to 80 hours each year on training and career development for each newer employee.
- We have a formal mentoring program and do quarterly performance discussions to support career development.
- We provide internal learning programs. Over the last two years we have offered internal training on project management, technical writing, and business development. We also provide tuition assistance to individuals seeking work-related outside learning.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their confidential cover letter and resume.As a condition of employment, the successful candidate must be able to provide documentation of eligibility to work in the US.Hart Crowser, Inc., is an Affirmative Action/EOE/M/F/Disabled/VET/VEVRAA Federal Contractor/E-Verify employer.