DescriptionJoin our team, as a Geotechnical Engineer at Hart Crowser, a division of Haley and Aldrich in Seattle, Washington. As a geotechnical engineer you will bring your expertise and unique solutions to highly visible and challenging projects. Our mid-sized company allows entry-level candidates immediate heightened responsibilities, and an open-door policy encourages 1:1 access to some of the best and most experienced geotechnical leaders in the region.
- Geotechnical engineering calculations and analyses;
- Geotechnical report writing;
- Geotechnical field exploration and sample collection;
- Geotechnical construction monitoring and testing; and
- Participate in client meeting and presentations.
- Master of Science in Geotechnical Engineering;
- Engineer-in-Training License;
- Ability to obtain Professional Engineer license in 3- to 4-years;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; and
- A team attitude and the ability to interact well with internal staff, and project teams that will include other consultants, contractors, and clients.
- Experience with Slide, Settle3D, gINT, and LPile; and
- Experience on construction sites and field explorations.
This position involves fieldwork and some travel; while work will primarily be within the Northwest, the ability to travel and work in remote areas throughout the US, the Pacific Islands region and internationally is necessary. The ability to lift 50 lbs. and have a current drivers’ license with good driving record is required. As a condition of employment, the successful candidate must be able to provide documentation of eligibility to work in the US.About Hart Crowser
Haley & Aldrich is a nation-wide community, richly connected by networks of extraordinary people who seek to make the world a better place. We believe in creating potential through our people. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity where you can collaborate, fully engage, learn and put your expertise to work to handle important challenges, we want to talk with you! We offer excellent career growth, a highly competitive total compensation plan and a solid benefits package that includes; health, dental, vision; Short-Term/Long-Term Disability; 401K with match; generous vacation plan and paid time off; tuition reimbursement; long-term care and more. Interested candidates should apply online at http://www.haleyaldrich.com/join-us/open-positions.
Why join our team?
- Many years successfully serving some of the top clients in the northwest on some of the most challenging and interesting technical and regulatory problems.
- We invest 60 to 80 hours each year on training and career development for each newer employee.
- We have a formal mentoring program and do quarterly performance discussions to support career development.
- We provide internal learning programs. Over the last two years we have offered internal training on project management, technical writing, and business development. We also provide tuition assistance to individuals seeking work-related outside learning.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their confidential cover letter and resume.As a condition of employment, the successful candidate must be able to provide documentation of eligibility to work in the US.Hart Crowser, Inc., is an Affirmative Action/EOE/M/F/Disabled/VET/VEVRAA Federal Contractor/E-Verify employer.