We're hiring Transportation Construction Inspectors to support projects in Allegheny & Beaver Counties. As part of this team, you will be immersed in a culture reflective of a smaller firm while providing the resources and technical strength of a larger company. With the opportunity to work alongside supportive management, tackle challenging projects, and develop your career, there is no better time to join AMT.
- Perform transportation construction inspections
- Research PennDOT plans & publications prior to conducting inspections
- Write daily reports and submit through ECMS
- Document contractor's billable work progress
- Ensure materials are procured from approved suppliers
- Complete documentation of materials, labor compliance, safety, processing estimates, work orders, and adjustments
- 1+ years PennDOT experience as a Transportation Construction Inspector 1 (TCI-1) or higher
- One of the following certifications: PennDOT Concrete Technician Certification, -OR- NECEPT Field Technician Certification, -OR- NICET Level II Certification or higher in Highway Construction
- Proficient in use of ECMS
- NOTE: For candidates with construction inspection experience but not PennDOT projects, 3+ years construction inspection experience may be substituted. An Associate’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management may be substituted for 2 years of experience.
Why Join AMT?If you are ready to contribute your talents to a company that boasts unrivaled opportunities for growth, engages and improves communities across the region, provides open and collaborative environments, and delivers challenging projects, we would love to hear from you.