Location: Fairfield, CA, US San Francisco, CA, US Sacramento, CA, USRequisition ID: 98640 Job Level: Senior Level Department: Construction Operations Market: Transportation Employment Type: Full Time Position OverviewAs a Project Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to see more and do more than you ever imagined. Working hard will not only bring you the satisfaction of a job well done, but will help propel you forward in your career faster than you may expect. We’ll train you, develop your skills and allow you to take on power projects that will impact millions across North America.District OverviewKiewit’s Northern California District is one of Kiewit’s leading infrastructure districts specializing in various types of work in the heavy civil, power, transportation, and water resource markets. Although most of our work is regionally based in Northern California, we also pursue various projects across the west coast. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about infrastructure and committed to the construction industry rather than design. LocationAlthough this opportunity is with Kiewit’s Northern California District, and focuses on work throughout Northern California and the Western United States. We require our employees to be open to relocation throughout Northern California, Oregon and Washington. Responsibilities• Budget and schedule development and maintenance
• Assuring quality control, contract compliance and administration
• Project administration systems management and management of assigned job site personnel.
• Administering safety programs and maintaining good owner relations.Qualifications• Ability to travel and relocate as needed
• 5+ years' experience in all aspects of managing commercial construction projects with a proven track record of successful outcomes.
• Undergraduate degree in construction engineering, construction management or a related degree or comparable work experience.
• Ability to understand project scheduling and cost control, and to read and understand project owner specifications and engineering drawings
• Work independently as well as part of a team
• Strong work ethic - willing to do what it takes to get the job done
• Good attention to detail with the ability to recognize discrepancies
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Strong organization/time management skills#LI-KM1Other common names for this role: Assistant Project Manager, APM, Sr. Project Manager, SponsorWe are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.