Walter P Moore is an international company of engineers, architects, innovators, and creative people who solve some of the world’s most complex structural and infrastructure challenges. Providing structural, diagnostics, civil, traffic, parking, transportation, enclosure, technology consulting, and construction engineering services, we design solutions that are cost- and resource-efficient, forward-thinking, and help support and shape communities worldwide. Founded in 1931, our 700+ professionals work across 21 U.S. offices and five international locations.
- Assist in design, production, and miscellaneous organizational work.
- Perform engineering calculations and cost estimates.
- Prepare construction documents, reports, and other engineering deliverables.
- BS or MS in Civil Engineering
- EIT or achieve a passing score on the Fundamentals of Engineering exam within 6 months of hire
- 0-3 years of industry experience
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD and Civil 3D software a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Martinez Moore Engineers, LLC is a Texas-based multi-discipline engineering firm with offices in Austin, Houston, and Dallas, and is certified by the State of Texas as a Historically Underutilized Business (HUB). We are an affiliate firm of Martinez Engineering, LLC and Walter P. Moore and Associates, Inc. Through our partnership with Walter P Moore, we bring together an unparalleled team of experienced engineers in structural and civil engineering. We engineer cost- and resource-efficient, forward-thinking solutions, which help support and shape our communities. Martinez Moore Engineers, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer, and provides equal employment opportunities (including offering competitive compensation and benefit packages) to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to any characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.