Interested in getting paid to travel the world? Looking for a new challenge? We're seeking adventurous Engineers to join our team.
- Competitive Remuneration and Benefits Package
- Join a reputable, and dynamic organisation
- Be part of a fun, friendly and global team
About UsKnight Piésold is a specialised international consulting firm offering engineering and environmental services in Mining, Environment, Hydropower, Water Resources, and Roads & Construction Services. We are proud of the longstanding relationships we have with our clients and delivery of exceptional services on a global scale.The RoleIf you've ever wanted to see designs come to life, this may be the role for you. Travel is also a big part of it; so, this is an ideal opportunity for Engineers who would like to work in unique locations and on exciting projects around the world.The Site Engineer is responsible for:
- working on large scale civil earthworks projects
- supporting the successful implementation and delivery of project scope
- developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients
- ensuring projects are completed to the required standards and deadlines.
We are seeking expressions of interest for experienced Site Engineers to join our team for upcoming positions. Suitable applicants will be placed in a pool from which appointments may be made within the next 12 months.While the role would report into the Australian team, travel to work sites can be undertaken from most locations on a fly-in, fly-out basis therefore relocation may not be required.Our Ideal CandidateOur ideal candidates will be degree qualified in Engineering with either Geotechnical or Civil specialisations, have worked within the mining industry, and will possess:
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strong relationships with stakeholders
- Geotechnical design and/or earthworks construction experience.
- Previous experience with earth fill dam construction would be advantageous.
- A strong understanding of earthworks QA/QC requirements.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Flexibility to travel, including to remote locations.
Knight Piésold offer excellent remuneration packages and a competitive range of benefits including:
- performance bonus incentive programs;
- subsidised gym memberships / fitness classes;
- training and development opportunities;
- referral bonuses;
- and more!
Please note we have implemented a number of measures to protect our team during the COVID-19 pandemic, and in response to changing travel requirements. These will be discussed with shortlisted candidates.If you would like to join a growing, dynamic and people-oriented organisation, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.