World-class mining projects - Internationally renowned engineers - Complex technical challenges.If you are ready to take the next step in your career and are looking to be part of a high-performance engineering, geoscience and environmental team, working on large-scale projects involving the design and construction of dams, mine-waste storage facilities and water management infrastructure, then we want to hear from you.Klohn Crippen Berger Ltd. (KCB) requires Civil and Geotechnical Engineers to support the continuing strong growth of our Queensland operations.You will have the opportunity to:
- Plan, execute, and report on field investigation programs including: desktop reviews, field mapping, test pitting, drilling, sampling, testing and instrumentation installation.
- Perform analysis and design of dams and mine waste management facilities and related infrastructure.
- Prepare engineering reports, drawings, specifications, presentations and bills of quantities.
- Conduct monitoring and supervision of bulk earthworks construction for quality assurance and providing on-the-ground design advice to clients and contractors.
- Support project management and client management duties for projects as required.
- Work in a wonderful smaller company culture
Qualifications and Experience:
- A Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Civil or Geotechnical Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience in engineering site investigation and design.
- Registered or eligible to register as a RPEQ.
- Demonstrated experience using software packages such as GeoStudio, Rocscience, AutoCAD, FLAC, Plaxis, etc. will be viewed favourably.
We value your:
- Work ethic, energy and passion
- Excellent English language verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate autonomously and within group environments
- Flexibility and diversity in skillsets and experience
- Initiative, motivation and drive toward long-term success
- Teamwork and ability to interact with other technical disciplines
- Enthusiasm to learn and increase your technical skills and experience.
- 2.5% additional superannuation
- Income Protection Insurance
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
About KCB:KCB’s project work is challenging and varied, and there are significant opportunities for travel (in Australia as well as internationally). We are committed to employment equity and encourage applications from all qualified career seekers. We offer professional career development tracks and salaries commensurate with experience and an attractive benefits package.Are you up to the challenge?Candidates with a drive for team-oriented project delivery are especially encouraged to apply. KCB is an Australian Business Awards Employer of Choice recipient (2015-2019).If you’re interested in this position, please apply online using job reference 1521-DX20.