LaBella Associates was established in 1978 and is a certified Great Place To Work. We are headquartered in Rochester, NY with offices across New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Maine, Virginia, North and South Carolina, Alabama, and Madrid, Spain. LaBella is a multi-disciplined architectural and engineering firm dedicated to client satisfaction through teamwork, respect, and trust. We provide services that take a project from start to finish—from an initial study to determine a project’s feasibility to construction administration and start up, and everything in between.
We are currently seeking a Geotechnical Project Engineer for our Charlotte, NC office.
- Develop proposals for subsurface investigations and geotechnical engineering services.
- Coordinate and assist with managing the scope of services provided by subcontract drilling firms.
- Perform technical analysis and provide parameters for design based on subsurface investigation results.
- Prepare geotechnical engineering reports.
- Perform geotechnical field inspections during the construction phase, as needed.
- Participate in meetings with design team, stakeholders and clients.
- Provide guidance and mentor junior engineers (where applicable).
- B.S. degree in civil engineering or related field.
- 10 or more years of progressive experience in the geotechnical engineering field.
- PE license required.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Possess a high capacity for self-motivation and be able to apply engineering knowledge to a variety of projects.
The offer of employment for this position will be conditioned upon a satisfactory criminal background check.Company Perks
- Health/Dental Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Verizon Wireless Discount
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness Program
- Team Building Events
- Community Service Events
LaBella Associates does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiting professionals or agencies, nor do we accept resumes from any source that does not reference a specific, open position. LaBella Associates will not be responsible for any fees arising from the use of resume submitted by recruiting professionals or agencies that do not have a current placement fee agreement with LaBella Associates. All initial communication with recruiting professionals or agencies must go through human resources.